The Totably! Pattern by Penny Sturges of Quilts Illustrated includes sewing instructions for creating a medium size bag with a zipper closure. There are packets all around the inside, and there is a broad bottom for stability. Great surface for applique or embroidery. Finished size: 19" W x 12" T x 8" D.
- (48) 4" squares OR 1/2 yd fabric - front and back of bag
- 1 /14 yd fabric - handles, bottom cover and inner pockets, zipper flaps and lining
- 1 yd Single Sided Light Fusible Batting Bosal #326LF/426LF
- 1/2 yd In-R-Form Single Sided Fusible Foam Bosal #495S
- (2) 8" x 16" pieces of Craf-Tex Stablizer Bosal #337
- 24" separating zipper
- Wonder clips, white chalk marker, clear gel glue