The It's A Cinch sacks pattern by Annie includes sewing instructions for creating three handy sizes of mesh sacks that easy and fun to make, and perfect for carrying toys, sports gear, laundry, and more. The mesh fabric provides ventilation and visibility of contents while the fabric strips in the middle add color and provide a perfect spot to embellish the bag with and embroidered name or design. Sturdy fabric straps pull through the reinforced fabric casing at the top end of each bag, to cinch it shut. The straps attach to a tab on the back for easy carrying over the shoulder or as a backpack, or a hanging strap allows the bag to be hung on a hook or door knob. Perfect for gifts, and choose school/team colors for the mesh and fabric for students and sports fans. Finished sizes: Small - 16 1/2" H x 12 1/2" W; Medium - 26" H x 20" W; Large: 33 3/4" H x 25 3/4" W.
- Includes coupon for $5 Add-On Video Tutorial
- Mesh provides ventilation and visibility
- Sturdy fabric straps to close and carry
- Customize the fabric strip in middle
- Cinch sacks in three handy sizes!
Materials needed Small (Medium) [Large]:
- 3/4 yd (1 yd) [1 1/4 yds] Main fabric (inset strip and lining, casing, cinch strap, hanging strap, strap tab)
- 1/4 yd (1/2 yd) [1 yd] Mesh fabric (top and bottom of bags)
- 1/4 yd (1/2 yd) [1/2 yd] Fusible interfacing (stabilizer for casing)
- SoFine 50 wt polyester thread