The Katahdin Tote Pattern by Aunties Two includes sewing instructions and two pre-bent metal stays, for creating a medium sized zipper top bag with four inside pockets. The structural stays keep this daily carrier or travel bag in shape. Finished size: 11" T x 12" W x 6" D.
- (28) strips of 2 1/2" wide (jelly roll) strips
- 1 yd coordinating fabric (inside pockets, binding, handles, bottom, zipper tabs, bows)
- Roll of Bosal's Katahdin batting precut (2 1/2" wide x 25 yds), or cut your own strips
- 1/2 yd x 58" wide of In-R-Form Plus double sided fusible foam batting (handles and inside bottom covering)
- 24" double-slide zipper with a wide zipper tape