The Big Katahdin Tote Pattern by Aunties Two includes sewing instructions for creating a large zipper top bag with four inside pockets. This pattern comes with two metal stays which provide structural support for keeping it in shape. Great daily carrier or travel bag! Finished size: 16" W x 8" D x 13" T with zipper closed.
- (40) jelly roll strips - bag body
- 1 3/4 yds coordinating fabric - inside pockets, binding, handles, inside bottom, zipper tabs, bows
- 2 1/4" wide x 50 yds batting or 1 roll of precut Katahdin batting - bag body, handles and zipper tabs
- 5/8 yd x 20" wide Craftex Plus double-sided fusible stiff interfacing - inside bottom
- (2) 2 1/2" wide strips x 58" IN-R-FORM Plus (optional) - for sturdier handles & tabs
- 30" double-slide zipper with a wide zipper tape
- 1/4" plumbing tubing for stiffing handles (optional)