The City Bags - Midtown Pattern by Aunties Two includes sewing instructions for creating a medium sized zipper top bag with six pockets on the inside to keep everything organized. Two metal stays are included to provide structural support for the bag. Front and back can be pieced using your favorite fabric or blocks. Finished size: 13" W x 6" D x 12" T when closed.
- 3/4 yd Fabric A - outside bag body, side binding
- 1 1/8 yds Fabric B - inside bag body, pockets, pocket lining
- 5/8 yd Fabric C - handles, inside bottom, binding, bows, tabsM/li>
- 36" x 58" IN-R-FORM PLUS double sided fusible foam batting - bag body
- 1/2 yd x 20" wide CRAF-TEX PLUS double-sided fusible stiff interfacing
- 24" double-slide handbag zipper with a wide zipper tape