The Crescent Tote Pattern by Anna Graham of Noodlehead includes sewing instructions and pattern templates for creating a petite tote with flat bottom, perfect for stashing a knitting project and a few essentials. The small shape fits snugly under your arm and the curved lines really play up its feminine design. The zippered front pocket holds those little items you want to keep secure and easy to access, and its flat bottom makes it easy to set on a table. You'll love keeping this tote by your side!
Finished size: 10 3/4" T x 10" W x 5 1/2" D.
- 5/8 yd Exterior Fabric
- 3/4 yd Lining Fabric
- 1 yd Fusible Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF101, 20" wide)
- 1/2 yd Fusible Fleece Interfacing (Pellon 987F)
- 6" zipper (interior pocket)
- 8" zipper (exterior pocket)
- 1 1/4 yds of 1 1/2" wide cottong webbing (for handles)