The Redwood Tote Pattern by Anna Graham of Noodlehead includes sewing instructions for creating a mid-size crossbody tote with front zippered pocket, back slip pocket, zip top closure and reinforced base. The handy short handles make for easy grabbing and the crossbody strap keeps your hands free! This bag is great for traveling and is perfect for keeping organized. You'll love this tote!
Finished size: 10 1/2" W x 13" T x 2 1/2" D.
- 1/2 yd Exterior Fabric
- 1/3 yd Accent Fabric (reinforced base, handles and strap)
- 1 yd Lining Fabric
- 2 1/2 yds Fusible Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF101 20" wide)
- 6" zipper for front pocket
- 12" zipper for top closure
- 2" x 11" piece of heavyweight interfacing for reinforced base (Pellon Peltex 72F)