The Katy Bag pattern is the perfect bag if you want to embellish and show your own personality. Included is specific instructions for each embellishment and there is an optional inside pocket. There is a full size template on where to put your decorations. Finished size is 8" x 8".
- Fabrics - 2 coordinating fat quarters - one each for the 1) cover and optional pocket, 2) lining and handle tabs or fabric handles.
- Handles - You only need one (not a pair) with connection holes. MAKE YOUR OWN FABRIC HANDLES - Cute from the same fat quarter as the lining pieces. CORDING FOR SHOULDER STRAP - 44" of cording. The cording is approximately 3/32" thick which is about the size as corded shoe laces for running shoes.
- Batting - Use a thin, low loft batting approximately 9" x 19".
- Closure - 1/2" magnetic snap or 1" piece of sew-on Velcro
- Optional Embellishments - Fibers, buttons, beads, tassels, etc.
- Optional - 1/4 yd lightweight fusible interfacing to stiffen lining of bag