This is a go anywhere and do anything tote bag pattern with trapezoid sides similar to a bowling ball bag which creates a room interior without being hugh. There are lots of pockets inside and out and a zip top. Finished size is 15" wide x 11" high. The Bag-E-Bottom D is now available to insert into the bottom of your bag for more stability and a more professional appearance!
- Fabrics - COVER - 1/2 yd (or 2 fat quarters)
- LINING - 1/2 yd (or 2 fat quarters)
- Outside pockets and handles - 2/3 yd (or 3 fat quarters)
- Inside pockets and optional sleeve - 1/2 yd (or 2 fat quarters)
- Fusible web - 2 fat quarters (no batting required) The cover and lining fabrics are fused together using a fusible web.
- Zipper - 18" or longer in a coordinating color
- Optional - Decorative zipper pull and 12" strip of cording or any scrap batting, yarn, etc. to stuff the middle part of the handles where you hold them.