The Tango Tote Pattern by Around the Bobbin includes sewing instructions for creating a stylish tote that highlights a dance between two exterior fabrics. Great for featuring a large print. Perfect for when you have a lot of stuff to carry, this roomy tote features an exterior pocket for your cell phone and other items, interior slip pockets, an interior combo slip/zip pocket, key ring leash, and easy top zipper closure.
Finished size: 12" H x 18" W x 7" D.
- Top zipper closure
- Handy back exterior pocket
- Interior key leash
- Interior zip pocket and interior slip pockets
- 1/2 yd fabric A (exterior body, exterior pocket)
- 2/3 yd fabric B (exterior body, handles, upper interior)
- 1 yd fabric C (interior)
- 3 1/2 yds of 20" wide fusible interfacing (SF101)
- 1 yd firm or non-fusible foam stabilizer
- 10-12" zipper (interior pocket)
- 22-24" zipper (top closure)
- Swivel snap hook for 1/2" wide key chain leash