The Mini Miranda Bag pattern is a smaller version of Lazy Girl's popular Miranda Bag pattern with instructions for 6 pockets inside and measuring 10 1/2" x 9 1/2" x 4" when completed.
- 1/3 yd cover (main part of bag)
- 1/2 yd cover (bottom of bag), handles, flap closure
- 1/2 yd lining
- 1/2 yd for pockets, sleeve for bottom bag support
- Note: The lining fabric creates a faux binding at the top edge of the bag.
- Batting - 2/3 yd approximately 45' wide or 1 1/2 yd if 22" wide
- Velcro - 2" of sew-in or fusible
- Optional: U shaped fashion handles instead of fabric handles
- Bag-E Bottom F (or STIFF STUFF - see tutorial below)
FREE Tutorial: Easy Sew-In Support for Bag Bottoms to give your bag stability and a more professional look!