The Three Pocket Tote Pattern, designed by Karen Montgomery, includes sewing instructions for creating a tote that can be made with prequilted fabric or quilt your own for your choice of color or design. The tote is made with on fabric square but with the magic of sewing and folding you have a 3 pocket tote when completed. Finished sise: 8" x 8 1/2".
- 18" square of pre-quilted fabric
- 1/4 yd of binding fabric
- 2 1/4 yds of ready made bias binding
- 1/8 yd of fabric for handle
- 1 yd of cotton cording for handle
- 1 yd of decorative cording for handle
- (2) buttons or Velcro tabs for closure