The Night and Day Purse & Reversible Mini Tote Pattern by Annie includes sewing instructions for creating a versatile set of bags that makes it easy to quickly change your look, night or day!
The Purse has one slip and two zippered compartments to separate and organize all your essentials. Carry it over the shoulder or crossbody using the adjustable, detachable strap. Or detach the strap and carry the Purse as a clutch. The Purse may be carried on its own or it may be used inside the Tote as an organizer!
The Mini Tote features handles and a tie closure. It is reversible for two fun looks: a quilted side or a non-quilted side with a welt pocket. The Purse’s carrying strap may also be attached to the rings on the Tote.
Finished sizes: Purse - 6 1/2" H x 10 1/2" to 12 1/2" W x 4 3/4" D; Reversible Mini Tote - 9" H x 11" to 16" W x 6" D.
- Purse fits inside Reversible Mini Tote
- Carry the Purse on its own or use inside the Mini tote as an organizer
- Purse Features on slip and two zippered compartments
- Three different looks from one pattern!
- Includes coupon for $5 Add-On Video Tutorial
- YouTube Introduction Video
- A Closer Look Video
Materials needed Purse [Mini Tote]:
- 3/4 yd [3/4 yd] Main fabric - exterior, flap, strap
- 3/4 yd [3/4 yd] Lining fabric - interior, border, bindings
- 20" x 34" [20" x 26"] ByAnnie's Soft and Stable
- 1/4 yd [1 yd] Fusible interfacing
- 30" double-slide [24" single-slide] zipper
- 2 yds [1 1/2 yds] 1" polypro strapping
- (2)  1" D-rings
- (2) 1" swivel hooks
- 1" slider
- 14mm sew-in magnetic snap