The City Girl Bag Pattern by Brianna Roberts of Sew Cute and Quirky includes sewing instructions and pattern templates for creating an over the shoulder bag that is great to wear for an evening out or a fun day at the park. It has several pockets to store cosmetics, a cellphone and so much more. There are two options for inside pockets: four side wall pockets or two side wall pockets and a zippered side pocket. This bag has a zippered top closure and long straps to carry over your shoulder. Finished size: 10" W x 8" H x 4" D.
- 1 yd fabric - interior/lining, straps and gusset
- Fat Quarter of mabric - main exterior/outside of bag
- 1/2 yd Sew In or Single Sided Fusible Foam
- 1 1/2 yds of 20" wide Woven Fusible Interfacing (ShapeFlex)
- 12" Pattern tracing paper or muslin
- 12" zipper
- Optional 7" zipper (for interior side zip pocket)