The Totally Awesome Mini-Tote by Karen West (For the Love of Fabric) is a small tote bag makes a great purse, a child's tote, or a lunch bag. There are instructions for an outer pocket, inner zippered pocket, and snap closures. The bottom and handles are reinforced. Finished size is 8 inches high x 9 inches wide.
This pattern is available for immediate download at ePursePatterns.com!
Materials Needed: 42 inch to 45 inch wide fabric
- Outer bag - 3/8 yd
- Lining - 3/8 yd
- Reinforced bottom - 1/4 yd
- Pockets - 1/4 yd (enough for both inner and outer pockets)
- Handles - 1/4 yd OR 2 yds of heavy cotton webbing
- Interfacing - 2 yds of Craft Fuse or other heavy fusible interfacing (22 inches wide)
- Cotton batting - 1/8 yd (or 2 inch x 30 inch scrap)
- 7 inch (or longer) zipper
- No. 16 Snaps (3) and fastener kit