The Twisted Pinwheel Bag pattern by Among Brenda's Quilts has instructions for a twisted pinwheel three dimensional block and a unique redwork style panel. There is an outer pocket that would be perfect for a machine-embroidered design - the possibilities are endless. Intermediate and beyond sewers are recommended and finished size is 16 in. x 13 in.
- 4 to 8 fat quarters of print fabric. If you want each pinwheel to have it's own color use 8 but if you want 4 different colored pinwheels use 4.
- 4 fat quarters of various white to ecru fabrics for background of pinwheel blocks. If making background in 1 color, you will need one fat quarter.
- 1 1/8 yd cotton for sashing, binding, and lining
- 1 1/8 yd heavier cotton or light denim for handles and bottom of bag.
- Batting, 60 in. x 60 in.
- 60 beads (approximately)
- 20 in. zipper
- One skein of DMC 3722 pink or other color to match your bag