The Fiesta Bag Pattern by Poorhouse Quilts is an easy to make quilted tote with 6 outside pockets. Finished size is 16" x 15" x 4" with easy cutting and constructions methods and fat quarters can be used for the pockets. The skill level is beginner.
- 6 coordinating fat quarters to be used for:
- Top of bag (above striped pockets)
- Bottom of bag (below bag pockets)
- Striped pockets (3 different fat quarters)
- 1 yd for bag lining, handles, and pocket trim strip
- 1 1/2 yd of 34" wide or equivalent batting
- 1/4 yd of 20" wide Timtex stiffener or equivalent