The Traveler's Trio Pattern by Anything But Boring has instructions for a name badge holder (ID holder), an under-your-clothes discrete passport holder, and an across-the-body hands free purse pattern. The Name Badge Holder and the Passport Pouch are fat quarter friendly.
- NAME BADGE HOLDER (ID Holder): 2 fat quarters (one for outer and one for lining) will make 2 badge holders or 1 badge and 1 passport holder.
- 1/4 yd of fusible interfacing will make 2 badge holders
- 3 in. of Velcro for each badge holder
- 36 in. of 1/4 in. cording for neck strap for each badge holder
- Heavy weight clear plastic - 3 3/4 in. x 4 1/2 in. or a nametag holder of similar size
- PASSPORT POUCH: 2 fat quarters (1 for outer and 1 for lining) will make 2 Passport Pouches, or 1 Badge Holder and 1 Passport Pouch
- 1/4 yd fusible interfacing will make 2 Passport Pouches
- 3 in. of Velcro for each pouch
- 36 in. of 1/4 in. cording for neck strap for each Passport Pouch
- HANDS FREE PURSE: 1/2 yd fabric for purse
- 1/2 yd fusible interfacing
- 3 in. of Velcro
- 1 1/4 yd of 1/4 in. cording