The Back Pocket Totebag Pattern by The Quilted Closet includes sewing instructions for creating a tote that uses recycled blue jeans! Instructions are given for handles that go all the way to the bottom of the tote for extra stability and also instructions for prairie points that accent the top of the bag.
Instructions are also given for a easy to make cell phone case. Finished size for the tote bag is 13" x 15" and for the cell phone case is 5 1/2" x 3".
- TOTEBAG: One pair of denim jeans (may need 2 pair if jeans are small or if they are child size)
- Accent Prints (7 different fabrics) - 1/8 yd or Scraps
- Red Print for handles and pocket flaps - 1/2 yd
- Lining fabric - 1/2 yd
- 5/8" Buttons - 15
- Webbing - 3 1/4 yd
- CELL PHONE CASE: Denim - Scraps from old denim jeans
- Red Print - 1/8 yd or Scraps
- 1/2" to 5/8" Buttons to cover 2