The 'Got Pockets?' pattern by Fletcher Ross Deigns includes easy-to-follow instructions in color for creating a beautiful, sturdy handbag with 5 exterior pockets and 6 interior pockets. This bag stands on it's own and has lots of pockets both inside and out. The finished size is 9" T x 10" W x 5" D, with 11 inch straps.
This pattern is available for immediate download at ePursePatterns.com!
- Fabric A - (Body of bag) - 3/4 yd of 45 inch wide fabric
- Fabric B (pockets) - 5/8 yd
- Fabric C (lining) - 1/2 yd
- 2 yds of 22 inch wide medium weight fusible interfacing
- 1/2 yd by 31" wide of batting or fusible batting
- 7 inch zipper to match lining Fabric B (for interior pocket)
Top Closure Options:
- 14 inch zipper to match outside pocket Fabric A OR
- 3/4" to 1-1/2" Decorative Button OR
- Magnetic Closure