The Two Fat Quarter Clutch pattern by Black Cat Creations use two fat quarters to make this terrific (and easy!) clutch bag. This pattern comes with a 10 inch plastic stay and the finished size is 9" x 11".
- 2 contrasting fat quarters or (2) 5/8 yds cuts of contrasting fabrics
- (2) - 5/8 yd cuts of contrasting fabrics
- 1 16 1/2 inch square of Pellon Peltex (non fusible) interfacing
- Variegated thread for topstitching or decorative stitch (clutch bag shown has Sulky 100% cotton 30 wt.)
- Velcro dots for closure
- One 1 inch decorative button
- 1 - 10 inch plastic stay (comes with pattern)